Visit Us This Weekend at the San Jose Abilities Expo!
We will be exhibiting at the Abilities Expo, November 22-24 at the San Jose McEnery Convention & Exhibition Center. Attendance is FREE!
Visit booth #512 to try out some of our featured products such as the Quickie Q7, Quickie IRIS, Quickie QM-710 with loads of new options, and the new Zippie Voyage early intervention stroller that features a Baby Jogger™ base! You can also register to win a $150 gift card!
Here are some of the exciting things you will see at this year's show:
- Cutting-edge assistive technology
- Manual wheelchair skills workshop
- Adaptive sports demonstrations including sailing, hand cycling, dance, power soccer, and more!
- Dance Performance by AXIS Dance Company, as seen on FOX’s So You Think You Can Dance
- Meet and Greet with Jennifer French, Paralympian and author of “On My Feet Again”
- Assistance dog demonstrations
- Face painting
- FREE wheelchair repair
- ...and so much more!
We look forward to seeing you there!